Okanagan Wine and Art: Homecoming Edition
The love for fine wine and art often goes hand-in-hand. Through the blend of Okanagan wine and local art collections, discover the diversity, creativity and innovation of the Okanagan region of British Columbia. Four Okanagan wineries will lead wine tastings and discuss their passion for the arts including winery art collections, and how art is integrated into their brands.
Presented in partnership with the UBC Wine Research Centre and Faculty of Management at UBC Okanagan.
DJ Kearney, BA’84 – Wine Educator, Wine Writer, Judge, Presenter and Chef
Featured Wines and Speakers
Kitsch Wines – Kitsch Wines Esther’s Block 2018 Riesling
- Ria Kitsch, BBA’06 – Co-founder, Kitsch Wines
Mission Hill Family Estate – Mission Hill Family Estate 2019 Reserve Meritage
- Graham Nordin, BKin’11 – General Manager, Iconic Wineries of British Columbia
Tantalus Vineyards – Tantalus Vineyards 2019 Pinot Noir
- David Paterson – General Manager and Winemaker, Tantalus Vineyards
Terravista Vineyards – Terravista Vineyards 2020 Viognier
- Dallas Thor, BSc’00 – Owner, Terravista Vineyards
- Nadine Allander – Winemaker, Terravista Vineyards
Read the tasting notes here.
Recorded September 25, 2021, as part of UBC Okanagan’s Homecoming presented by RBC.